So, I’m guessing that everyone reading this has probably lost a friend that used to mean the world to them!
Well, I’m actually going through this at the moment with one of my best friends. AND IT’S ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Especially if you don’t know what you’ve done wrong in the first place.
So this is basically a summarisation of what actually happened… It started on social media when she was posting angry posts, then when I tried to ask what was wrong she totally ignored me and left all of the texting groups that I was in. She wouldn’t talk to me and I still don’t understand what I’ve actually done wrong. I saw her in person the next day (today) and she totally blanked me (including the rest of my friends) and She won’t talk to any of us.
Anyway, if this has or is happening to you, here are some tips not to do in this situation!
- 1.) When your texting them don’t try and make it into a joke. I REPEAT do NOT try and make it into a joke!
- 2.) Don’t try and change for them. If they don’t like you for who you are, then they obviously don’t deserve you. YOUR PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE!
- 3.) Tell the truth. If you lie about them then your basically doing the same thing that they are to you. And the truth always comes out in the end. Secrets don’t last forever!
- 4.) When your telling the truth make sure you don’t accidentally laugh or smile because then they won’t believe you. I’ve done this so many times lol 😂!
- 5.) Be the more mature one. Try to talk to them without loosing your patience. If you shout it will just turn into an argument and I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone came to watch.
I’ll be honest! I think I’ve done most of the above at least once! Although, I never lie about things like this because it doesn’t really help or solve anything. I would definitely not recommend you do any of the above 😂😂 I know from experience!
If you have fallen out with a friend just remember that any of you fabulous people can talk to me! I know exactly how you feel 😔.